Like all Tilly and the Buttons sewing patterns, Bettine includes jargon-busting instructions, helpful sewing tips, and colour photos showing you each step – making it easy for you to create gorgeous clothes you can be proud to say you made yourself.
PRINTED PATTERN – You’ll receive a gorgeous printed package in the post containing full scale pattern sheets and a colour instruction booklet.
SKILL LEVEL – Beginners
BONUS TUTORIALS – Get extra help sewing Bettine from our blog.
MAKER GALLERY – Get inspired by what other people are making in the Bettine gallery!
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS – Light- to medium-weight drapey fabrics, such as viscose (rayon), cotton voile, lawn or chambray. If you’re a confident stitcher, try a delicate crêpe or georgette.
- Fabric – 2m (2 ¼ yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 3m (3 ¼ yards) x 115cm (45in) wide
- Matching thread
- Your waist measurement in 9-12mm (1/2in) wide elastic
- 0.3m (1/2 yard) iron-on interfacing (similar weight to your fabric)
- Optional: 2 x 1.5-2cm (5/8-3/4in) buttons for cuff tabs
- Medium-large safety pin
- Sewing machine and basic tools
SIZES (body measurements)